There’s nothing like a cycle ride to relax after a hard week’s work, to get some exercise, and to reconnect with the outdoors. Brighton has a great promenade stretching for miles along the coast either side of the hotel – perfect for bikes rides.
Ask our reception team for a printed PDF with the details of our recommended cycle rides. The hotel has a number of bikes you may borrow, or we can help you find bike rental if we have no bikes remaining. On request, we’ll pack you a luxury picnic in an easy-to-carry backpack to take with you.
- Use of hotel bikes is complimentary
- Half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first served basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply