If you want to sample the best local gins made in the region, but don’t have time to go out and visit the distilleries, then this short, informal tasting is for you.
You’ll be served three gins (25ml measures), with a mixer, produced by the excellent 6 O’clock Gin near Bristol, along with a bit of background knowledge from our barman. Group tastings are also available – contact our events team for details on [email protected]co.uk.
- Takes place in the hotel bar
- 30 mins - 1 hour
- Available every day from 5-6pm, subject to the availability of qualified staff
- Fixed fee of £20 plus £10 per person
The fine print:
- Please note, this experience will always be subject to the availability of a qualified staff member. Ideally, please book at least 5 days in advance. However, you can always call before you arrive or ask our reception team on check in and we’ll see what we can do for you.
- Sometimes we may have to rearrange or in rare cases cancel your experience to ensure the quality of our service is maintained for all of our guests. However, in such cases, we will, of course, try our best to find an alternative time for you
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience
- Additional terms and conditions may apply