Head to Mudeford Quay to hop aboard ‘Sensation’ – a 9 metre/30 foot Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) that will whiz you out to sea. It’s a thrilling ride out on the water, and a great way to see this beautiful stretch of coastline.
If you have the time, take our advice and ask them to take you across to Yarmouth on the Isle of Wight for a delicious seafood lunch at Salties or a pub lunch at The Bugle. You’ll see the Needles and Hurst Castle on the way.
- 5 mins walk from the hotel to Mudeford Quay
- Available all year round by arrangement, but subject to availability, weather and tides
- Up to 5 hours
- A fixed price of £300 (for up to 6 people), plus £35 for each additional person thereafter
- Book directly with our friends at Adventure Voyages
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply