Unfortunately, our sauna, steam and salt rooms have had to remain closed due to Government guidelines. To ensure social distancing is maintained we will limit the number of people in each area at one time.
There are a few essentials for you to know before returning:
1. All HarSPA public and training areas have been reconfigured where necessary and marked out to ensure social distancing.
2. We will need to limit the number of members using the facilities at one time to maintain social distancing. Before your visit, we recommend you arrive ‘spa ready’ with swimwear on underneath your clothes to limit the time spent in our changing facilities.
3. We recommend where possible coming to and from the gym in your training kit.
4. We ask that you avoid areas if they look busy and go to a quieter area first. Keep at least 2 metres apart from others at all times, unless you are from the same household or social support bubble.
5. Class numbers are limited to adhere to the required social distancing guidelines and thorough cleaning of all areas and equipment before and after use is conducted and checked by our management team.
6. When using the changing rooms we ask that you keep at least 1 metre apart from others at all times, unless you are from the same household or social support bubble and please limit your time in the changing rooms. If they are busy we ask that you please wait until it is quieter and return after a short while.
7. We have set up hand sanitiser stations throughout HarSPA for you to use, and disinfectant wipes in the gym for you to wipe down equipment before and after use. We ask that you use the hand sanitisers before and after entering HarSPA.
8. Children’s Swimming (for families staying in the hotel) is now from 9am-10am and 5pm-6pm daily. We kindly ask that you avoid booking these swim times during peak periods.
9. Although not compulsory and if practically possible please consider wearing a face covering when using the gym.
10. We may need to briefly close areas including the changing rooms throughout the day to carry out further deep cleaning and sanitisation.
We know you will have further questions and our team will be happy to take you through all of the measures we have in place. In the meantime we can’t wait to welcome you back.