Asian weddings at Froyle Park Country Estate

Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi, Muslim & more

One of the leading Asian wedding venues in Surrey & Hampshire, able to host up to 300 guests, Froyle Park can accommodate large celebrations of all varieties - from weddings, to engagements or birthday parties. The estate specialises in Asian weddings, including Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi and Muslim unions.

Froyle Park is suitable for both wedding ceremonies and receptions. Couples will have exclusive use of the magnificent Jacobean manor house, dating back to 1086, and its beautiful gardens for their Shaadi celebrations, with the only distraction coming from the majestic peacocks. The manor house’s stunning period features, such as the magnificent grand staircase and large ornate fireplace, together with Froyle Park’s picturesque landscape, will provide a breathtaking backdrop for your wedding photographs.

Our welcoming and fully-trained staff have a wealth of experience in managing all kinds of Asian weddings; whether you’re holding a Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi or Muslim union, you can rest assured Froyle Park’s dedicated wedding management team will ensure that every aspect of your special day is meticulously planned and arranged just the way you want it.

Froyle Park works together with a range of leading specialist Asian suppliers, from caterers to photographers to DJs. Our long-standing relationships mean you can trust them to deliver the highest quality of services. 

Our specialist caterer partners can offer couples a variety of menus to suit all preferences. Froyle Park also does not charge for corkage during the day on any soft or alcoholic drinks brought into the venue. We also are sensitive to the needs of the Asian market and offer hire for up to a 14-hour period.

Civil ceremonies

If you are planning more than one ceremony on the day, please be aware that a Civil Ceremony must take place before any other ceremony (including a religious blessing, regardless of whether the religious blessing has any legal standing). This requirement is a condition of our Approved Venue Licence for Marriage and Civil Partnerships. See our frequently asked questions page for more information.

Have you also seen?