Yes, you have three options available to you:
Yes, we will be in touch with you shortly offering you a postponement date. This could be any date in the next 24 months, subject to availability.
We contact our couples in booking order to make it fair. All dates are moved free of charge and there is no change or refunds in fees for the dates offered. If you choose to move to an enhanced day eg. from a Wednesday to a Saturday then the difference in price will be payable.
All terms of the contract are withstanding and remain in place, the fulfilment date of the contract has just moved. Please note that once the agreement to move has been acknowledged the contact is withstanding and cannot be cancelled by either party.
As per the recent Government announcement, a refund of the fees paid to date can be now paid as the contract has become ‘frustrated’, this will be processed once we have spoken to you. As per the CMA guidelines, a £150.00 admin fee would be deducted.
Our current expectation is that our venue will continue to be open and that you will be able to proceed with your wedding event. However, for peace of mind, we will be contacting our couples about three months prior if not sooner, to look at options with you. This might include a back-up date.
We are continuously monitoring the situation and if it changes prior to the three months and the Government does prohibit large gatherings, then we will contact you right away to discuss your options.
Our company policy is three months prior to the wedding date to offer a back-up date – we contact all of our couples in monthly cycles on a chronological date order of when they booked with us, for the couple to choose a like for like date in 2021 or 2022 as a back-up. In effect, you will have your original date and a back-up date in our diary. All dates are moved free of charge and there is no change or refunds in fees for the dates offered. If you choose to move to an enhanced day eg. from a Wednesday to a Saturday then the difference in price will be payable.
Only by two months out, will we be able to sanction the move (subject to no other legislation being in place) and transfer all details over to new date fee of charge.
If you wanted to move to a date before we have spoken to you: As you have seen the vaccines are now shortly in circulation and we are fully confident that we will be up to full capacity come the spring and so your wedding in the Summer will be unaffected. You have a contract in place with us and we are not looking to change or move any contracts to a later date. Until it is clear that government instructions or legislation will ultimately affect Froyle's ability to deliver the wedding. Once these guidelines are clear we can then have a conversation about a postponement.
If you wanted to cancel the contract yourselves, then the contractual terms and conditions are as per the contract.
It is too early to draw a contract into a ‘frustrated’ contract. We have taken the information from other business, such as wedding insurance and from the Association of British Wedding Businesses (ABWB), and we follow the advice as per the CMA guidelines to contacts and refunds. Until it is clear that government instructions or legislation will ultimately affect the ability to deliver the wedding in March and beyond, we will not deem a contract to become frustrated until six weeks prior to the wedding date.
Your contract is still ‘live’ and all payments will have to be made on the dates per your contract in order to keep up with contractual agreements. If you are having difficulties making payments, then please contact us as soon as possible as not to draw your contract into arrears. Please email [email protected] and we can call you to discuss your options.