MembershipJoin the club
Welcome to HarSPA, a brand new, luxury health club and spa located within the grounds of Richmond Harbour Hotel. Membership at HarSPA Richmond gives you access to our state of the art facilities and is the perfect haven for rest, relaxation, fitness and a sense of well-being. Our extensive facilities include a 20m indoor pool, sauna, steam room, fitness suite, group fitness studio and spa café.
Reasons to Join HarSPA Richmond
There are lots of reasons to become a member at HarSPA. Not only are we brand new but we’ve included in our membership as standard lots of little extras to ensure you get the most from your membership with us.
- Unlimited use of all spa and fitness facilities
- Over 50 inclusive fitness classes per week
- Complimentary gym induction and fitness tracking
- 10% off HarSPA treatments Monday – Thursday
- 10% off HarSPA retail products
- 10% off at The Gate: Kitchen, Bar, Terrace Monday – Thursday
- 10% off rooms at Richmond Harbour Hotel – Subject to availability
- Discounted Swimming Lessons with Sports Generation
- Complimentary Towel Service
- Complimentary Guest Passes
- Personal Training Services
Monday – Friday: 6.30am -10pm
Saturday – Sunday: 7am – 9pm
CHILDREN’S SWIMMING TIMES (Dec 2018)
Monday – Thursday 10:00 – 12:00 and 15.30 – 17.30
Friday 10:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 17.30
Saturday 14:00 – 18:00
Sunday 10:00 – 14:00
CHILDREN’S SWIMMING TIMES (From Jan 2019)
Monday to Friday 10:00-12:00 & 16:00-18:00
Saturday and Sunday 16:00 – 18:00
Bank Holidays 10:00 – 12:00 and 15:45 – 17:45
|Gym Membership||Gym & Spa Membership|
Gym & Spa Membership includes one complimentary 25 minute treatment per month.
Family Membership includes two adults and two children. Children must be 18 years or under.
NO JOINING FEE WHEN YOU BECOME A HARSPA MEMBER BEFORE THE END OF JANUARY 2019
Terms and conditions apply. Please ask a member of the HarSPA team.
We offer a range of over 50 fabulous classes throughout the week at Richmond HarSPA. As a member these are all complimentary and can be booked one week in advance.
Click here to view our class timetable.
Click here to view our class timetable from Monday 24th December – Tuesday 2nd January 2019.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BECOMING A MEMBER
Please feel free to contact us to arrange a tour with our Membership Team. It would be our pleasure to show you around.