Meetings & Events
St Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa has a range of spaces available for parties and celebrations, from birthdays to baby showers, and also conferences and events.
With luxury accommodation for overnight stays, a relaxing Harbour Spa and locally sourced food served in The Terrace Bar & Restaurant overlooking the bay, St Ives Harbour Hotel is the perfect location to hold your event.
We can offer a range of unique team building experiences, with many activities from climbing to surfing all on our door step, the St Ives Harbour Hotel, is the perfect venue for your team building needs.
How To Enquire
Day Delegate Packages
Our events team will assist in the planning of your meeting or event, to ensure complete success. We will work with you to create a package that works perfectly for the size and style of your event. Alternatively we have a standard package for day delegate events, and one for 24 hour events which are outlined below.
DAY DELEGATE RATE
FROM £49 PER DELEGATE
- Full use of one meeting room
- Unlimited bottled still and sparkling water
- Morning coffee and tea and Danish
- Mid morning coffee and tea with biscuits
- Working buffet lunch in your meeting room or in the restaurant
- Afternoon coffee and tea with biscuits
- Use of LCD projector and screen
- Use of a flip chart & markers
- Stationery – pads and pens for all delegates
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Use of the spa and gym facilities before your meeting
24 HOUR DELEGATE RATES
FROM £199 PER DELEGATE
- Day delegate package above
- £25 per person towards dinner at The Terrace Bar & Restaurant
- Overnight accommodation in a standard inland bedroom
- Full English breakfast in the morning
- Use of the spa and gym facilities
How To Enquire
For businesses booking regular rooms at St Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa, we may be able to offer preferential rates. Please contact our events team to discuss your requirements.
BABY SHOWER PACKAGES
A brand new baby is on the way so let’s celebrate with a special day!
To celebrate the imminent arrival of your bundle of joy, what better way to than get everyone together and enjoy a relaxed afternoon in our beautiful location, with tea and cakes!
Egg & Cress
Confit shallot on white bloomer
Sweet dill mayonnaise on malt bread
Cucumber & Minted Cream Cheese
On caraway bread
Truffled Chicken Brioche Roll
Plain & Fruit Scones
Clotted cream & strawberry jam
Chef ’s selection of delicious cakes
SELECTION OF TEAS & INFUSIONS FROM TEAPIGS
Darjeeling, English Breakfast, Earl Grey Chamomile, Honey and
Rooibos, Peppermint, Green Sencha, Jasmine Blossom
Traditional Tea: £15.95 per person
High Tea: £21.50 per person (including a glass of champagne)
Private room, cake knife & stand, gift table, table linen and napkins & a mocktail for
mum to be included. Minimum 15 guests.
Guess the baby’s weight? Winner receives an Afternoon Tea for 2!