There’s nothing like a nice walk to get some fresh air, to see the local sights and scenery, to feel good about yourself afterwards, and to reduce your guilt when tucking into a Harbour Hotels afternoon cream tea.
The New Forest offers some of the most beautiful and picturesque scenery in England, a patchwork of old forest, heathland, grasslands and quaint villages. There’s no better way to see it and explore it than on foot. There are also some absolutely stunning walks in and around Christchurch itself, close to the hotel.
Ask our reception team for a printed map showing the locations and descriptions of our favourite walks in the local area. On request, we can pack you a luxury picnic in an easy-to-carry backpack to eat along the way.
- 30 mins - 3 hours
- Depart from hotel
- Full picnic (basket) £25 per person, half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first served basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences
- Additional terms and conditions may apply