This 2-hour sea fishing adventure gives you the chance to try your hand at fishing for mackerel. Trips go from nearby Mudeford Quay, led by one of Mudeford’s most experienced fishermen in his own trawler boat. If you do catch a fish or two, you have the option to bring them back to be cooked fresh by our chefs. Even if you don’t catch anything, it’s a very pleasant few hours out on the water, looking back at the coastline.
All equipment you need is provided but bring warm clothing, even on warm days, as it can be cooler at sea. And remember, on request, we can pack you a luxury half-picnic to take with you in a backpack.
- 5 mins drive from the hotel
- 2-3 hours
- Availability and start times vary according to tides and weather
- £35 per person. Half picnic (backpack) £12 per person
- Min 6, max 10, though smaller numbers may be possible on request
- Book directly with Predator Charters, or call Sea Safari 07564 092 335 who offer a similar trip.
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply