The Kings Arms Hotel is surrounded by stunning scenery, rivers, waterside parks, nature reserves, forests, and golden beaches. What better way to get out and appreciate it – and to relax – than a picnic?
Our chefs have created a special luxury picnic – one full-size in a picnic basket, for when you plan to camp down and go nowhere, and one half-picnic in a backpack that’s easier to carry if you’ll be moving around.
Aside from delicious food & drink, on request we’ll also equip you with some Harbour Hotels ‘little luxuries’ for picnics: a picnic blanket, fold-up seats, kites to fly, a boule set, and for the beach: buckets, spades, and a windbreak. If you’re going somewhere near swans and ducks, ask us for a bag of feed.
We’ve created a map showing our recommended picnic locations in the local area. Ask our reception tea to print one off for you. And remember - we have a number of bikes you may use if you want to cycle there and back.
- Full picnic (basket) £25 per person, half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first serve basis. However, guests who book directly with the hotel may reserve equipment up to 24 hours prior to arrival
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The hotel accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels experiences off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply