Getting ‘back to normal'
Restrictions and guidance have been lifted, those better times we’ve all been longing for are here - and we're beyond excited for our trademark buzzy atmosphere to return to our hotels, restaurants and bars as we get ‘back to normal'.
Carefully balancing getting back to what we do best and the measures that we have become renowned for, some precautions will remain in place for a little longer to help keep you, our other guests and our Crew feeling safe.
Find out more below.
- Face coverings are optional and we will support whatever makes our Crew and you, our guests, feel most comfortable.
- All guests will be encouraged to undertake a non-contact temperature check upon arrival.
- Our hand sanitiser that leaves your hands cleansed and smelling great too will continue to be freely available at various locations in our hotels, including on every table in our restaurants and bars and in our bedrooms.
- Table service will always be our go-to, but you are now welcome to sit and order at the bar if you like.
- As always, we strongly recommend booking your tables before arrival to avoid disappointment.
- If you are staying with us, we also recommend booking your breakfast table if you have a preferred time.
- For weddings
- For meetings & events
- About our Crew
- What should I do if I think I have Covid-19 and have a visit booked? We politely request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your visit.
- Will I have to wear a face covering in the hotel? Face coverings are optional and we will support whatever makes you feel most comfortable.
- that you wear a face covering during the treatment, where appropriate.
- What will Harbour do if they think a visitor has Covid-19 in the hotel? We have the right to refuse entry to the hotel and politely ask any guests or team members to leave who are showing signs of being unwell. We have a non-contact temperature check at reception for guests who may feel concerned they are unwell. However, we ask that if any visitor feels unwell before arrival that they postpone their visit and notify us.
- Will the Harbour team be able to assist me with my luggage on arrival and departure? We are always happy to help and will ensure we do so with your safety in mind. If you need assistance please let us know.
- Is Harbour providing guests with additional sanitising facilities? Yes, we have set up hand sanitising stations throughout the hotel for you and in all our bedrooms to use.
- Do I need to book to use the spa? Our spas including our pool areas and gym facilities are open and you no longer need to book your visit in advance if you are staying with us except for Bristol and Guildford.
- Can I still have a spa treatment? Yes, we are offering all treatments but these must be pre-booked. You will be sent a pre-arrival email detailing all you need to know before arriving at HarSPA.
- Are your restaurants open? Yes, they are and as they are very popular, we strongly recommend that you book your table in advance. Hand sanitiser will be available at every table.
- Will your bars be open? Our bars are open. Table service remains our preferred style, but you're now welcome to sit and order at the bar.
- What measures have you put in place with your Crew to minimise the spread of Covid-19? All of our hotel teams have undergone comprehensive hospitality-focused training on how to prevent the spread of Covid-19. They are encouraged to take two rapid lateral flow tests a week to ensure they test negative. Any Crew member who shows symptoms, including at their daily temperature check upon arrival for work, will be immediately sent home and will be required to self-isolate for the recommended period of time prior to returning to work. In addition, all Crew are required to self-certify that they have not been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 symptoms. We have also asked all Crew to continue to wear face coverings.