for our Crew
Even with restrictions and guidance being lifted, several procedures that have become second nature for our Crew will remain in place as part of our commitment to keeping them safe and healthy, in turn protecting you and our other guests.
Find out more below.
- We have asked all our Crew members to wear a face covering unless exempt when working in our hotels and venues.
- All Crew members have undergone comprehensive hospitality-focused training on preventing the spread of Covid-19.
- All Crew members undertake a compulsory temperature check upon arrival at work.
- Our Crew are expected to take two rapid lateral flow tests a week to ensure they continue to test negative for COVID-19.
- Any Crew members experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 are sent home immediately from work to isolate and take a PCR test.
- The Crew are expected to self-certify that they have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- The frequent use of hand-sanitiser and hand washing is encouraged, with hand-sanitiser placed strategically in many locations throughout our hotels, restaurants, bars and spas.