There’s nothing like a cycle ride to relax after a hard week’s work, to get some exercise, and to reconnect with nature. There are some great bike rides close to the hotel.
We’ve created a PDF with details of our favourite cycle rides in and around Sidmouth. Ask our reception team to print one off for you. We've got complimentary bikes you can use (subject to availability), and on request, we’ll pack you a luxury picnic in an easy-to-carry backpack.
- 30 mins - 3 hours
- Use of hotel bikes is complimentary
- Full picnic (basket) £25 per person, half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first served basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply