Sometimes sea views are just not enough – you need to get out on the water. Our in-house luxury yacht will set sail from the hotel and take you out into the Solent and beyond.
Our recommendations: head across to Cowes for lunch at the Coast Bar & Dining Room. Alternatively, take a Harbour Hotels luxury picnic with you and moor up in Osbourne Bay (also Isle of Wight) to feast. Your skipper can advise you on the day of his recommended option.
If you don’t want to spend a whole day out, half-day sails are also an option. Either way, it comes with a guarantee of peace and relaxation, and a stress-reducing dose of fresh sea air with good scenery.
- Departs from the hotel
- Available all year round by arrangement, but subject to availability, weather and tides
- Full day trips depart between 8am-10am and usually return by 5pm. A trip to Cowes is 2 hours each way sailing. Half day trip are more flexible by arrangement with Tom, your skipper, and last around 3 hours
- Full day trips cost a fixed fee of £500 for up to four people, then an additional £50 per person thereafter. Half-day trips cost £250 for up to four people, then an additional £30 per person thereafter
- On request, we can pack you a Harbour Hotels luxury picnic for £25 per person or a half-size picnic for £12 per person
- Contact the Southampton events team on [email protected] for more details and to book
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience
- Additional terms and conditions apply