Have you ever wanted to know the secret of mixing your favourite cocktail? During this masterclass, our professional mixologist will share the insider tips and tricks to making that perfect cocktail creation.
You can make – and then drink – up to 3 cocktails, as follows:
- ‘The Classics’: Select cocktails from our menu
- ‘DIY’: Make up your own cocktails
- ‘Spirit special’: use the same spirit e.g. local gins
If you’ve the kids with you, no reason they can’t join in the fun. Kids get to make and drink the following enticing cocktails:
- Children’s Virgin Elderflower Mojito
- Children’s Berry Blitz
Group cocktail-making is also available – contact our events team for details on [email protected].
- 30 mins - 1 hour
- Available Sunday - Thursday from 5-6pm, subject to the availability of qualified staff
- Fixed fee of £25 then £35 per person thereafter
The fine print:
- Please note, this experience will always be subject to the availability of a qualified staff member. Ideally, please book at least 5 days in advance. However, you can always call before you arrive or ask our reception team on check in and we’ll see what we can do for you.
- Sometimes we may have to rearrange or in rare cases cancel your experience to ensure the quality of our service is maintained for all of our guests. However, in such cases, we will, of course, try our best to find an alternative time for you.
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience.
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.