St Ives has a long and well-established creative tradition, and is home to a thriving community of artists. It shouldn’t come as a surprise therefore that the town is also home to an abundance of top-notch independent art galleries.
What is slightly surprising though, is that it is also home to a number of nationally-recognised public art galleries: the Tate St Ives, showcasing modern art like its sister gallery in London; the Barbara Hepworth Museum, showcasing her renowned original sculpture; and Leach Pottery, home to the pottery of Bernard Leach, a world-famous ceramist who established St Ives as a centre for ceramics.
Well worth a tour!
- 90 minutes. Longer tours are possible depending on what you want to see
- £20 fixed fee plus £10 per person thereafter, not including entrance fees to the galleries where applicable
- Groups of up to 20
- Meet at the Guildhall, or pick up from the hotel is possible by arrangement
- Enquire and book directly with Dawn on 07816 180639 or [email protected]
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during this activity
- Additional terms and conditions may apply