There’s nothing like a cycle ride to relax after a hard week’s work, to get some exercise, and to reconnect with nature.
St Ives has a number of great family-friendly cycle rides, taking in the coastal path, nature reserves and the region’s tin mines (of Poldark fame). Ask our reception team for a printed map showing the locations and descriptions of our recommended cycle rides, and where to hire bikes. On request, we can also pack you a luxury picnic in an easy-to-carry backpack to take with you.
- 30 mins - 3 hours
- Bike hire charges vary by supplier, but usually costs £5-£10 per day
- Half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- Advanced booking may be required for cycle hire and is strongly recommended
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first served basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply