Grab a net, a line and a bucket and line up around Victoria Quay in Salcombe for some of the best crabbing in Devon. Make sure your bait is super smelly, the crabs love it!
For rockpooling, our Crew suggest North Sands, Mill Bay and Soar Mill Cove. Make sure to wear sturdy shoes that you don't mind getting wet, and don't forget to return any critters or shells back to wear you found them.
- Many shops in Salcombe sell the equipment needed for crabbing or rockpooling
- Make sure to wear sturdy shoes that can get wet so you don't slip when rockpooling
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements, at their own cost
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during activities off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply