Such picture-perfect landscapes would surely tempt even the most reluctant artist.
If you feel the need to get out and paint, we can help. We have a range of art equipment for you to use, including easels, a set of brushes, watercolour paints and canvas’.
We’ve created a PDF with details of our recommended painting spots in the local area. Ask our reception team to print one off for you. On request, we’ll pack you a luxury picnic in a basket or easy-to-carry backpack to fuel your creative forces.
- Use of hotel equipment is complimentary
- Full picnic (basket) £25 per person, half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first served basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements, at their own cost
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences outside the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply