If you’re visiting with kids, or even fancy a go yourself, then crabbing at Mudeford Quay is a must. It’s a brilliant, family-friendly activity that gets you and the family out in the great outdoors.
We’ll lend you crabbing lines, nets, buckets and even fold-up seats. Ask our reception team for some crabbing bait. On request, we’ll also pack you a luxury picnic to take in a backpack. And remember - we have a number of bikes you may use if you want to cycle there and back.
- 5 mins drive from the hotel
- Hotel equipment use is complimentary
- Crabbing is free
- Half-picnic (backpack) is £12 per person
The fine print:
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first served basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences off the hotel grounds