For those craving a day at the beach, Padstow has an abundance of fine sandy beaches close by. We’ve created a map with locations and descriptions of our favourite beaches in the local area. Ask our reception team to print one off for you.
We can lend you Harbour Hotels ‘Little luxuries’ for the beach: blankets, windbreaks, fold-up seats, kites to fly, and of course buckets and spades. On request, we’ll also pack you a luxury Harbour Hotels picnic, packed with home-made goodies, including a couple of local specialities.
And remember - we have a number of bikes you may borrow if you want to cycle there and back.
- Hotel equipment use is complimentary
- Full picnic (basket) £25 per person, half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first served basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use. All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences
- Additional terms and conditions may apply