For our twitcher guests, we’ve created a PDF showing our recommended bird watching locations in the area. Ask our reception team to print one off for you.
We’ll equip you with a book on local bird life (where available), a set of binoculars, and on request, a picnic hamper and fold-up seats.
- Equipment use is complimentary
- Full picnic (basket) £25 per person, half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first serve basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply