There’s nothing like a cycle ride to see the city and its surrounds, to relax after a hard week’s work, and to get some exercise.
We’ve created a printable PDF with details of our favourite cycle rides in and around Chichester. Ask our reception team to print one off for you. The hotel has a number of bikes you may borrow, or we can help you find bike rental if they are not available. On request, we’ll also pack you a luxury picnic in an easy-to-carry backpack.
- 30 mins - 3 hours
- Use of hotel bikes is complimentary
- Half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements, at their own cost
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first served basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply