There’s nothing like a nice walk to get some fresh air, to see the local sights and scenery, to feel good about yourself afterwards, and to reduce your guilt when tucking into a Harbour Hotels afternoon cream tea.
We’ve created a printable PDF with details of our favourite walks in and around Guildford. Ask our reception team to print one off for you. On request, we’ll pack you a luxury picnic in an easy-to-carry backpack to eat along the way.
- 30 mins - 3 hours
- Depart from hotel
- Half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first served basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply