From Saturday 25th July the majority of our spa and gym facilities will be open for you to enjoy. To ensure social distancing is maintained we will have to limit the number of people in each area at one time. There are a few essentials for your to know before returning:
1. All HarSPA public and training areas have been reconfigured where necessary and marked out to ensure social distancing.
2. We will need to limit the number of members using the facilities at one time to maintain social distancing. Before arriving to train you will need to have booked your gym session of 1 hour.
3. We ask that you avoid areas if they look busy and go to a quieter area first, or return later.
4. Keep at least 2 metres apart from others at all times, unless you are from the same household or social support bubble.
5. Classes and personal training will be available. Class numbers will be limited to adhere to the required social distancing guidelines and thorough cleaning of all areas and equipment before and after use will be conducted and checked by our management team. You can book your classes as you always have.
6. When using the changing rooms we ask that you keep at least 1 metre apart from others at all times, unless you are from the same household or social support bubble and please limit your time in the changing rooms. If they are busy we ask that you please wait until it is quieter and return after a short while.
7. We recommend where possible coming to and from the gym in your training kit.
8. We have set up hand sanitiser stations throughout HarSPA for you to use, and disinfectant wipes in the gym for you to wipe down equipment before and after use. We ask that you use the hand sanitisers before and after entering HarSPA.
9. Although not compulsory and if practically possible please consider wearing a face covering when using the gym.
10. Our wet areas will be open, however we will be limiting numbers and time spent in these areas to ensure social distancing is maintained and all members and customers can make use of these facilities during their visit.Time limit to 1 hr use and must be booked session.
11. We may need to briefly close areas including the changing rooms throughout the day to carry out further deep cleaning and sanitisation.
We know you will have further questions and our team will be happy to take you through all of the measures we have in place. In the meantime we can’t wait to welcome you back.