For those who fancy their hand with a rod and line – or who just want to spend some time on the water, this authentic fishing trip from Padstow Harbour is offered by Emmakate2 - a Padstow fishing boat where the skippers have over 40 years’ experience between them.
If (when?) you catch a fish, you have the option of bringing it back to the hotel to be freshly cooked. Even if you don’t catch anything, it’s a very pleasant few hours out on the water, looking back at the coastline.
All equipment you need is provided but bring warm clothing, even on warm days, as it can be cooler at sea. And remember, on request, we can pack you a luxury half-picnic to take with you in a backpack.
- 5 mins walk from the hotel
- 3-4 hours
- Availability and start times vary according to tides and weather
- Up to 10 people
- Enquire and book directly with Padstow Angling Centre. Contact Lee, your skipper, on [email protected]
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply