Created by Kings Charles I in the 17th Century as a deer park, Richmond Park is the largest of London's Royal Parks and a national nature reserve. It's also right across the road from the hotel. What better way to get out and appreciate it – and to relax – than to have a picnic?
Our chefs have created a special luxury picnic – one full size in a picnic basket, for when you plan to camp down and go nowhere, and one half-size picnic in a backpack that’s easier to carry if you’ll be moving around. Both picnics are packed with home-made goodies.
Aside from delicious food & drink, on request we’ll also equip you with some Harbour Hotels ‘little luxuries’ for picnics: a picnic blanket, fold-up seats, kites to fly, a boule set. If you’re going somewhere near a pond, we can even give you feed for the swans and ducks.
And remember - we have a number of bikes you may use if you want to cycle there and back.
- Full picnic (basket) £25 per person, half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first served basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The hotel accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels experiences outside the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply