There’s nothing like a cycle ride to relax after a hard week’s work, to get some exercise, and to reconnect with nature.
There's also no better way to see the splendour of Richmond Park. Created by Kings Charles I in the 17th Century as a deer park, Richmond Park is the largest of London's Royal Parks and a national nature reserve. It's also right across the road from the hotel.
We’ve created a PDF with details of our favourite cycle rides in the park and along the Thames. Ask our reception team to print one off for you. We've got complimentary bikes you can use (subject to availability), and on request, we’ll pack you a luxury picnic in an easy-to-carry backpack to eat along the way.
- 30 mins - 3 hours
- Use of hotel bikes is complimentary
- Half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first served basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply