Sometimes panoramic sea views are just not enough – you need to get out on the water itself. So why not spend head out on your own private yacht to sail around this beautiful stretch of Devon coastline?
You can of course just enjoy a sail, but take our recommendation and head to Dittisham, a wonderful spot for lunch at the top of the River Dart (approx. 4 hours sail from Salcombe). Or for shorter trips, head to Elender Cove, a favoured cove to drop the anchor and tuck into an onboard picnic – this Cove is approximately half an hour sail from Salcombe. Ask Neil, your skipper, for recommendations based on the time you have available.
Food and drinks are not provided, but on request, we'll pack you a Harbour Hotels luxury picnic to take with you - either a full size in a picnic basket or a half-size in a backpack.
- Available 7 days a week, from April 1st to 31st October
- Operates between 9am and 8pm
- £195 per hour for exclusive use of the yacht and a skipper, up to 10 guests
- Recommended minimum of 3 hours
- Departs from the Normandy pontoon, 10 mins walk from the hotel
- Enquire and book direct with Sailfunk. You can email Neil on [email protected]
- Harbour Hotels luxury picnic: Full picnic (basket) £25 per person, half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements, at their own cost
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during activities off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply