This Photography competition (the ‘Competition’) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (‘Conditions’) and by entering the Competition you agree to be bound by them.
1. By entering the competition, you warrant to Harbour Hotels that all information submitted by you regarding yourself and your competition entry (‘Entry’) is true and accurate and complete in every respect. Harbour Hotels reserves the right to verify any information provided in connection with your Entry.
2. All Entries must be received by 17:00 (BST) on the last day of each month ('Closing Date').
3. The Competition is open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom, and also to persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom provided that they able to enter the Competition without breaching any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
4. Entrants must be aged over 18 years in order to be eligible to win the prize (A weekend stay). Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity.
5. Harbour Hotels reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it believes that an entrant has breached any of the Conditions, any applicable law (including without limitation copyright law) or has infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Conditions may lead to Harbour Hotels disqualifying that person, without Harbour Hotels being required to give any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
6. Employees of Harbour Hotels, their relatives or any agents or employees are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. The Competition begins on 1st June 2022. Harbour Hotels reserves the right to end the Competition at any time, for any reason.
7. Entries should be submitted by tagging @Harbour_Hotels on Instagram and by using the hashtag #MyHarbourExperience. Images which are not high quality may be discounted from the competition. Entries should be submitted by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in these conditions. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
8. Harbour Hotels accepts no responsibility for the return of any Entries which are submitted in hard copy form as well as electronic form.
9. Prize winners will be selected and notified by the 15th of each month at the latest, by private message to the Instagram account that submitted the Entry. One winning image will be selected each month by Harbour Hotels and announced on Harbour Hotels' Instagram page and website. Harbour Hotels will make every reasonable chance to contact the winner. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of being contacted or Harbour Hotels reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to not award the prize that month.
10. The monthly prize (Prize) is one gift voucher for a one-night stay on a Friday or Saturday night on a bed and breakfast basis for two people in a standard double room at any Harbour Hotel property, to be taken within one year of winning. Exclusions may apply and dates will be subject to availability.
11. Harbour Hotels reserves the right to amend the Prize at any time.
12. Harbour Hotels accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged or delayed whether due to transmission errors, website malfunction, computer error or otherwise.
13. Entrants agree to their photos appearing on Harbour Hotels social media, website and printed material.
14. By submitting an Entry in the Competition you grant to Harbour Hotels a non-exclusive royalty-free worldwide commercial licence unlimited in time, to use the Entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) in all formats and in any medium of communication, and for all promotional purposes which Harbour Hotels shall consider appropriate. You represent and warrant to Harbour Hotels, with the intention that Harbour Hotels shall rely on such representation and warranty, that each of your Entries is original, and that you own each of them exclusively and have the right, without the permission of any other person or legal entity, to license to Harbour Hotels the rights in the Entry for all the purposes contemplated in these Conditions. The scope of the licence granted to Harbour Hotels in this paragraph 12 shall include your irrevocable permission to Harbour Hotels to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, and sell (your image may appear on materials we sell eg, cards, calendars, books etc) your Entry worldwide for such purposes as Harbour Hotels shall think fit without restriction.
15. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used by Harbour Hotels in accordance with data protection legislation in force in England.
16. All Competition entrants unconditionally agree to the use of their name, and disclosure of their county of residence in connection with any Entry which is published in any form in any media.
17. These Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
18. The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Conditions or their subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims).