Connect with your inner zen during a personal yoga session. You may do it in the spa, on one of the hotel’s terraces, or even outside next to the marina. Ask our staff or the instructor for suggestions.
You'll experience yoga in a whole new way, and make it a special experience to remember. If you don't have one, we'll lend you a yoga mat.
- £60 per hour for up to 10 guests
- Start time by arrangement with the instructor
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first serve basis. However, guests who book directly with the hotel may reserve equipment up to 24 hours prior to arrival
You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use. All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences
- Additional terms and conditions may apply