There’s nothing like a nice walk to get some fresh air, to see the local sights and scenery, to feel good about yourself afterwards, and to reduce your guilt when tucking into a Harbour Hotels afternoon cream tea.
Fowey is pronoun for its beautiful scenery and local walks. Ask our reception team for a printed map showing the locations and descriptions of our five favourite walks.
You can of course walk yourself, or we can arrange a local guide (Lucy) to take you. On request, we’ll pack you a luxury picnic in an easy-to-carry backpack to eat along the way.
- 30 mins - 3 hours
- Depart from hotel
- Full picnic (basket) £25 per person, half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements, at their own cost
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first serve basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences
- Additional terms and conditions may apply