This stunning stretch of Cornish coastline and its quaint, colourful town offer an abundance of riches for the aspiring painter.
If you feel the need to get out and paint, we can help. We have a range of art equipment for you to use, including easels, a set of brushes, watercolour paints and canvas’.
We’ve created a PDF showing the locations and descriptions of our recommended painting spots in the local area. Ask our reception team to print one off for you. On request, we’ll pack you a luxury picnic in a basket or easy-to-carry backpack to take with you.
- Use of hotel equipment is complimentary
- Full picnic (basket) £25 per person, half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first served basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply