Cornwall is renowned as one of the UK’s top surfing destinations – it’s an authentic part of local culture here. Surely no trip to Cornwall would be complete without giving it a try?
If you would like instruction, the St Ives Surf School on Porthmeor Beach offers lessons. This Blue Flag beach is the ideal place to learn. Alternatively, the hotel can also lend you body boards, if you just fancy a frolic in the surf.
If surfin’ ain’t your thing, but you want to get out on the water, the surf school also offers guided kayaking and coasteering tips.
- Contact the St Ives Surf School directly to enquire and book
- Porthmeor Beach is a 15-minute walk or 5-minute drive from the hotel
The fine print:
- Guests are responsible for making all of their own bookings with any third-party suppliers that we recommend. The Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for third party tours and supplies
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements, at their own cost
- Age and health restrictions may apply to this experience
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during this activity
- Additional terms and conditions may apply