An iconic seafront and quay, iconic beach huts, a stunning harbour, riverside walks, and 14th Century Priory - Christchurch as an abundance of riches for any aspiring painter.
If you feel the need to get out and paint, we can help. We have a range of art equipment for you to use, including easels, a set of brushes, watercolour paints and canvas’.
We’ve created a map showing the locations and descriptions of our recommended painting spots in the local area. Ask our reception team to print one off for you. On request, we’ll also pack you a luxury picnic in a basket or a half-picnic in an easy-to-carry backpack.
- Use of hotel equipment is complimentary
- Full picnic (basket) £25 per person, half-picnic (backpack) £12 per person
The fine print:
- All hotel equipment for experiences will be issued on a first come, first served basis
- You will be asked to sign a checklist for any equipment you use
- All hotel equipment must be returned the same day in fairness to other guests
- Use of equipment is complimentary but if you damage or lose it, you may be charged a fee for repairs or a replacement at the hotel manager’s discretion
- Guests are responsible for all of their own travel arrangements for our experiences, at their own cost
- Harbour Hotels accepts no liability for any injury caused during Harbour Hotels Experiences off the hotel grounds
- Additional terms and conditions may apply